Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Time flies when your computer is sick....and you pass the time potty training

I can't believe it has been weeks since I posted. I had planned on using this as an outlet for me and when your computer decides it doesn't want to work anymore your really out of luck. So off it went to the doctor's and I just went along without the internet .... not recommended...lol ;-) Sometimes I don't realize just how much I depend it. That said so with my "free" time I did some more decorating, some crafting, and finally got my stubborn independent 4 year old potty trained, yes I said 4 !!!! She woke up Friday morning and said "Mommy I want to wear panties during the day and my poopie pants for bedtime time" This is from a child that would scream, rant and throw herself on the floor if I attempted to put panties on her. She had pick out her "princess potty" over a year ago along with underwear but when it came right down to it she wanted nothing to do with it. This puzzles me what a total turn around and I am loving it !!!!!!! 4 days and only 2 minor accidents and we actually ventured out today for 1 1/2 hrs and had no problems.....can we say "YEAH!!!!!"

I'm proud of my little BIG girl.....and now she wants to go shopping for some new panties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...