Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays

After a day of running around and having a family day we are home and getting ready for the arrival of the big guy. The 4 year old is so excited I am praying that she'll actually go to bed tonight. I still need to wrap all her presents (ugh) I have had them all hidden and I didn't want to pull them all out and then have to hide them again (I seem to do this every year...lol...I need to wrap then hide) I have had a wonderful time with this blog and reading others. The ideas have been overwhelming and well I bookmarked alot. Thank you for all your support and have a wonderful, safe, and happy holiday weekend.

The 4 year old feeding Santa's reindeer at Santa's Workshop in
North Pole, NY that we visited this past summer.


Merry Christmas !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...