Saturday, April 9, 2011

Meet my new friend......

I would like to introduce you to a new friend of mine. He is the quiet shy type (unlike the 4 year old). He came about pretty quick and I see more of his friends coming along soon. I would love to do a tutorial on him is anyone is interested. I found it was a great way to use some scraps.

Meet Twiggy the Owl


          He is my new pal              

He likes to play peek a boo.


and hang out in the trees.

And even the 4 year old loves him



They have even played hide and go seek together



It was Twiggy's turn to count

Twiggy and some friends should be around soon. You see I am taking the leap and going to open up shop.
An Esty Shop.
(my biggest problem is what to feature.....I have alot swirling around in my head)
Things are still in the works and I am shooting for May 1st but it looks like it might be more mid-May or June or ???? until it is fully up and running.
So that is it, one of my life changing things that are happening but there is more and you'll just have to wait for that one....he he he.

Linking up to the following parties











1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! The four year old and Twiggy look like the best of friends!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...