Friday, April 22, 2011

Peat Pot Easter Basket

I have been getting ready for Easter slowly. I wanted to make some small baskets as gifts for people we will be visiting. I had picked up some peat pots for something else that didn't work out so I had them on hand. With some small paper doilies and ribbon I came up with a simple and easy idea. I think I am going to use these too for place cards for Easter Brunch.


I modge podge the paper doilies directly on the pot and let it dry.
(You could easily just paint them too)
Ruffled some ribbon and hot glued to the top edge of the pot.

I used a hole punch on the sides and threaded a piece of ribbon through to create a handle
(I didn't use a wired ribbon and it held up nicely)

Handstamped a tag and tied it on the side of the basket.
Filled with shredded paper and small plastic eggs filled with goodies.
A nice small and easy gift.


Linking up to the following parties...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...