Monday, May 16, 2011

Dollar Bloom Bag

Alright my last post was my pity party. I have sulked, kicked things and said a few bad words but really all I can do is look ahead and CRAFT. It's great therapy, for me anyway.


I found this tote at Dollar Tree last week. It looks like a tote from LL Bean,  Its a very light weight canvas fabric but hey for a buck its worth it. I am loving the pink but it came in other colors too. I whipped up a few ruffled blooms and attached with pins so they can be removed. This has turned into my go bag. I keep everything in it for days the 4 year old and I spend the day out. It really is a good size tote.



I might need to pick up a few more to decorate.

Craft O Maniac Monday party

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...