Wednesday, June 22, 2011

End of the year teacher gifts

Well the end of the school year came and of course all of my craft things are packed up for the move. And yes I am going through crafting withdrawals. I started to stress out on what to give the the wonderful teachers that put up  guided my daughter with her first year of schooling. I saw alot of wonderful ideas in blog land but most of them would make me unpack my craft stuff and spend money. Right now saving money is the key. I have plans to start a Esty shop and already have some things made so I thought why not raid my inventory but I wanted to make it for the teachers and staff at her school. I chose my Satin Cabbage Rose.




I made cards to attach to flowers to. I got the awesome polka dot pattern from  Sprik Space. She has out done herself again with another Pattern Series. I downloaded it into Picnik and added the words.

Thank you for helping me GROW

Simple and easy. And everyone loved them. It was great to see them on other people other than the 4 year old and me.
Now I need to make more for my Shop.







1 comment:

  1. Love how these turned out, Kim! I shared this on Sprik Space's FB page today. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...