Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Wee Little Pumkins Grew Up

I started my blog last year.
I blogged my first craft project.



I have learned alot over this past year.
How to use different things.
How to look at things differently.
How to create something with what you have.

My Wee Little Pumpkins were sitting in the bottom of the box.
Of my Fall and Halloween decorations.
They are still cute.
BUT.......
These are cuter !!!!!!



My Wee Little Pumpkins Grew Up
And got all Fancy.

Now I need to make a PINK one for the 5 Year Old.


Hanging out with my friends....

DIY By Design - Fall into Fall Party
Tatertots and Jello - Weekend Wrap Up Party


1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet! Love the idea of using cinnamon sticks for stems.
    Stop by to enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...