Monday, January 16, 2012

Twenty Twelve Word of the Year: Discover

Alot of Blogger's are doing it.
So I thought I would join in.

Twenty Twelve's Word of the Year.

The Lettered Cottage


I have been giving this alot of thought.
Trying to think of just one word
That defines what I want
That defines what I need.
That defines me.
Twenty eleven was an interesting year.
Loss of employment
Moving from something I have known my entire life.
Starting over.
Trying to figure out what I want to do
Exactly what I want is something that I need to figure out
So my Twenty Twelve Word of the Year is:

Discover Me.
Discover What I Want To Do
Discover Blogging More
Discover More Creativity
Discover More Patience with the 5 year old
There is alot to Discover........
So there you have it My Word.
My Outlook for 2012.

Do you have a word?
Visit Layla over at the Lettered Cottage and link up
Or Just hop over and read what word inspires everyone.






1 comment:

  1. Happy to discover you! Following you from Layla's word party-Stop by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...