Friday, June 29, 2012

Pom Pom Caterpillar Bookmark

Now I didn't make this bookmark
It was a gift to the 5 year old from a Student Teacher in her Kindergarten Class.
I adore it.
I think more than the 5 year old.


Seriously..... Can he be any cuter???



Craft sticks, pom poms, googly eyes and chenille stems
basic craft supplies
Seriously....Very easy.
I love giving books as gifts.
This might just be a nice added touch to it.

Now her school is really big on reading.
And she is signed up for a Reading Club at her Library
So he is getting alot of use.


We read everyday.
And she is getting better at it.
1st grade here we come !!!


Hanging with my Friends.....

1 comment:

  1. really cute idea - The ladybug girl books are some of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...