Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tea Party Day.... { the 6 year old turns 7 }

The 6 year old turned 7 this week.
So we has a little party for her last weekend.
She requested a Tea Party
Her favorite color is PINK.

I posted on Instagram a few photos of my projects
(Follow me on Instagram here)


My "Happy Birthday" Banner was one of my favorite things I made
Burlap, Pink Polka Dots and Gold Chevron
(my secret for the chevron letters......washi tape !!!)


The table setting was simple and I pulled together pieces I had
And I borrowed what I needed.



I made the pink flowers using this tutorial
I had so much fun making these, I scalloped my edges more.
(I can't wait to make these in some fall colors)


The place cards became the party favors


And course the Birthday Cake
(I forgot to take pictures of the other treats I made)
Everything was yummy !!!


Even my "lady" (that's what she calls her) got dressed for the occasion


I used my Pom Pom Maker to make Tulle Balls
And I had dyed brown coffee filters too which added a tinge of pink.

It was a fun day with just the three of us
Me, the 7 year old and Grammie.

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...