Friday, November 26, 2010

My Thanksgiving.....

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Ours was simple and quiet with exception of the 4 year old that decided to have one of her "bad" days.                                     

                             

Today I am participating in "Snapshots of Life" over on Eighteen 25. They post a time on Wednesday to snap a picture on Thursday of what you are doing/seeing at that time and then post the picture on Friday (its my first time posting over there) So my picture consisted of  me off dealing with the 4 year old and my hubs cleaning up after our dinner. This is the result.......

   Do you want to know the funny thing about this?
We do have a DISHWASHER !!!!!!!!


                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...