Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cozy Kitchen Mantel

I'm linking up today to a Mantel Party over at The Lettered Cottage. I technically do not have a mantel but I do have a very large shelf. This one is located in my kitchen. Its a small kitchen with not alot of wall space to decorate.


My "faux" Mantel

Mason Jars with cinnamon sticks & Candy canes
Empty Cookie Jar (hmm..guess I need to get baking)
My "Cheap" Subway Art and Snowman Mason Jar
My mini version of Burlap Wreath (I love this!!)

Even the Roosters got dressed up for the Holidays
Small tree decorated with tin roosters and stars

There are alot of great ideas over at the party, go on over and check it out.


The Lettered Cottage


1 comment:

  1. Love your Mantel! I LOVE the mason jars and the burlap wreath! The Roosters are too CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...