Sunday, December 5, 2010

Paper Ornament Banner

I have fallin in love with making these paper ornaments. I have fallin in love with banners. They are soooo easy. You can find a great tutorials all over. I plan on using these for gift tags this year but my hutch needed a little something. The hutch is other project completely top half is primed only but thats another story ;-)

All I used is scrapbook paper, stamp letters (sigh...no fancy machine here) and some ribbon. Plus your basic craft supplies. (I do own a small paper cutter and circle cutter so that helped )



Hmmm...Looking at these pictures I think I need to do something on top too.
The hutch is home right now to my Gingerbread dishes currently, they come out right after Thanksgiving and stay there until Valentine's Day.

Happy Creating

Linking up to the following parties:

UndertheTableandDreaming

Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!

HookingupwithHoH

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I have no fancy cutter either. I am following you... please stop by my blog and visit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...