Wednesday, January 26, 2011

When the Hubs is away blogging we will play......

The Hubs has been home. The Hubs loves being on the computer. We only have one. Well one that works. I am thinking its time for the other one to visit the computer doctor.

With the Hubs being home now my blogging time has been interrupted. You see the Hubs worked overnight and after he left and the 4 year old already sound asleep. It is my time to gather my thoughts and blog about it. During the day the Hubs slept so I could create, take pictures, and blog some more if the 4 year old decided to occupy herself with something else for awhile. Yes I am guilty of bribing her with a snack and a DVD. So I expressed my feelings to the Hubs last night. I think he understands...we will just have to wait and see.

I have been keeping myself busy creating, decluttering and organizing. Doing things from my must make list. Just being in my happy place (as the Hubs calls it) and yet again its snowing...another 12" due tonight (sigh) But I'll leave you with a little bit of what I have been up to.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...