Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine PANIC

What do you do when your 4 year olds Pre-school teacher tells you on Tuesday at 3pm that the class's Valentine's Party is Wednesday (the next day) ??? Me....I panic. I had been planning on something and trying to figure out what I needed to complete something and thought at least I would have until the end of the week or weekend to complete. Oh well sometimes the best laid plans don't always work. So I looked at what I had on hand (we were asked not to include sweets, she is in a nut allergy room) Soooooooo....I sent to hubs to Friendly's. They have ice cream coupons for sale. Only $1 for 5. It entitles a person to one free kid's ice cream cone. Sounds great right. So for $2.00 spent (she has 6 classmates so I had to get 2 sheets of coupons) 


Alright so far so good but of course I could not just have her hand them the coupon.
Digging into my supplies we came up with an envelope for them.
Cardstock, glue stick, scissors, twine and letter stamps
plus a great tag from A Little Lovely


Valentine's done !!!!!!
Yeah me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...