Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Boy time does fly..........

Boy time does fly....
All I was going to do was take a couple of weeks off
from my blog.
Then I realized my last post was February 3rd.
Today is March 20th.

Where does the time go ???
Alot has been happening around here.
I have a million projects going at once
(ok not exactly a million but, it sure feels like it)

Let's see.........
The 5 year old has been up to no good.

She had her first Daddy/Daughter Dance...



She got a new accessory....



Which she picked out all by herself
(and I swear now she looks older !!!)

And some fun and exciting news for me and my blog.....

I was chosen to be featured on BHG.com for their
2012 Easter/Spring Mantels.


My 2011 Spring "Fantel"

What an honor it has been to have my little old blog selected
 and be included with other outstanding blogs.

I am currently working on my new Spring Mantel
Trying to go a little outside my decor box.
Should be interesting right ???

Alright I think I have caught up.
Its the first day of Spring.
And its a nice 85 degees here
Yeah ummmm....Spring in Florida



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...