Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fabric Wrapped Spring Wreath

Been working on my Spring Mantel.
And I knew I wanted to do a wreath.
I love doing a fabric wrapped one.
I have done a few of them.
The base is a straw wreath I had picked up.
I love using this type of base.
Just leave to plastic on.
Because I use pins to attach everything and sometimes with styrofoam it starts to fall apart.

Approximately 1/4 yard of fabric is what I used.
I cut it into even strips, about 3" wide
Just wrap and pin, wrap and pin......

Added a few rolled roses.


Can you guess the accent color of my Mantel this year?
Yeah someone around here is addicted to PINK.
My Spring Mantel reveal coming later today.


I love the polka dots.


Linking up with my Friends....

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!!! I would love to have this linked up at the project party here: http://bubblynaturecreations.com/2012/03/project-party-weekend-and-striped-spoons-tutorial-link-up-your-projects-here.html
    I am your newest follower too!! xoxo- Rachel @ BubblyNatureCreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I'm your newest follower, love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this is gorgeous, really pretty. Actually that's a very good idea to keep plastic on as yes pins loose grip after a while or if they are moved. Stumbled across your blog whilst blog hopping... It's great. I love crafting and photography.
    Maybe you would link to link up some of your blog posts to my new blog link up party on Sundays, purely for crafters. *now following* Jennie. x
    http://www.snapdragonshots.com/2012/03/welcome-sn-apdr-agon-diar-ies-sunda-y_25.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...