Monday, July 16, 2012

Christmas in July - Cinnamon Stick Tree - Ornament #1

Welcome to my Christmas in July Ornament Series
 I would like to introduce you to my
Cinnamon Stick Tree


I have been making this ornament for years.
For a decorations, a tag, or even a garland.
Its quick and easy.


Supply List.
Cinnamon Sticks (I fine mine at Dollar Tree)
Small Greenery (I use a small tree that I get at Michael's)
Buttons and/or Bells
Ribbon, Raffia, Twine
Wire (to use for hanger)
Scissors and Hot Glue Gun


Cut greenery to specified sizes and glue to stick
Judge the spacing I usually start about the middle of the stick and work up
Glue wire for hanger (cinnamon sticks usually have a hole on the ends)


Add buttons and/or bells
Add ribbon, twine, or raffia
Let your creative juices flow.


So make yourself one
Or two
Or even a bowl full.
I love how they can all look so different.


Come back tommorrow to see the next Ornament.

Hanging out with my Friends.....

Funky Junk Interiors - Saturday Night Special


 
 
 
 
 
 


 

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...