Thursday, July 19, 2012

Christmas in July - Felt Gingerbread Men - Ornament #3

Due to the weather Ornament #3 was delayed.
It wasn't sunny in Florida.

May I present Ornament #3
Felt Gingerbread Men



I love this little guy.
Quick and simple.


Supplies

Felt
Embroidery thread (either to match or contrast)
Assorted buttons
Half round beads (I believe I found these at Michael's)
Gingerbread Man Template
Scissors, Needles, Tacky Glue



Now you could add a little stuffing inside them
But I like them flat.
The Blanket Stitch is not as hard as it seems.
There are alot of great tutorials out there on it.
I am still practicing myself.


Now you have a finished Gingerbread man.
Just add some twine and you can have.....



You can do other shapes too.....


Yeah I have been busy.
Great way to use up your felt scraps.
I am thinking a little tree needs to be done.


Ornament #4 with be out later today.
and Ornament #5 tommorrow.
This week has gone by fast.
Just think Christmas is only 159 days away.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hanging out with my Friends....



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...