Monday, December 3, 2012

Evergreen Believe Holiday Wreath

I made a simple Holiday Wreath this year.
It was somewhat inspired by my Hello Wreath

Something about being able to write different things 
is kind of fun !!!

Presenting......
My Evergreen Believe Holiday Wreath


I used a grapevine wreath as the base
Thanks to Home Depot I got some fresh evergreens for FREE
Added some white and crystal berries and small pinecones
I used a small silver plate I picked up from a thrift store
and added some Blackboard Fabric with a little spray adhesive
This way I can use the plate for something else later on
And hung it up with some red checked fabric.

It's the perfect accent for my front door.

Hanging out with my Friends....

Craft O Maniac - Maniac Mondays

2 comments:

  1. You are so creative! Your creations are always my favorite! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is gorgeous! I love the mix of evergreen and the chalkboard, so pretty :)

    xoxo, Tanya
    twelveOeight

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...