Monday, October 3, 2011

Simple Halloween Wreath

Since the 5 year old is insisting that we decorate for Halloween.
I figured I should get started.
Since it is October.

I told her ok we can decorate but we are not going overboard.
Halloween is scary she replied.
We need scary decorations.
Well I don't do scary.

So where do we start......
With a wreath of course for our front door.
Easy Peasy.



Simple Burlap Pennant Banner
(I used a Black Sharpie Marker for the lettering)

Gathered some striped ribbon I picked up at Michael's to make flowers
Added some orange berries
And a crow.
Who's name is Sarah.
According to the 5 year old.
And she talks to it everyday.


Used some black fabric and more ribbon to hang with.
Simple Halloween Wreath.

 
Partying with my friends.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...