Sunday, December 11, 2011

Snowman (Holiday) Mantel

I am excited to finally show you my mantel.
I have been dragging my feet with decorating.
Even my Mom yelled at me about it.
hehehe.

I love snowmen.
I have been collecting them for years.
I have also downsized my collection tremendously.
Moving a few times with do that to you.
So I wanted to feature them this year.

I actually FINALLY got some shutters.
Actually it was a bi-fold door that my Mom had from a project she did.
She cut it down for me.
I painted them a nice cheery red.
And it became my backdrop for.......

"In the meadow we can build a......."
SNOWMAN !!!!!


I am loving how it all came together.
All I purchased was the chipboard glitter letters at Michael's
And I made the plaid banner myself.
The letters are only stuck on so I can use it again for something else.


Garlands, ribbon and pinecones pulls it all together.


A couple of small pine trees in old mason jars.
I used epsom salt and small pinecones to hold the trees in place.
And added a tag.



Now the song is stuck in my head.



Can someone send me some snow?

Hanging out with some friends.....

Southern Hospitality - Holiday Home Mantel Party
Home Stories A to Z - Christmas Mantel Party

1 comment:

  1. This is very cute! I love the banner across the top... adorable! Thanks for coming by Burlap and Buttons and for your sweet comment! I'm following your blog now and I'd love it if you want to follow me too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...