Its the end of August.
And I am ready for Fall.
So I have working on some ideas for my Fall decor.
One item keeps appearing.
When I look back over my creations
There is an abundance of book pages involved
For some reason I just swoon over them
From old books to new books (from the dollar store)
I have used them all.
1. Book Page Wreath - inspired by Jones Design Company
2. Upcycled Book Jack O Lanterns - here
3. Book Page Wall Treatment - here
4. Backdrop for photographs for Etsy Shop
5. Rolled Book Page Wreath - here
6. Dictionary Page Canvases - here
And of course my board on Pinterest
What material is your crafting addiction?
Hanging out with my Friends.....