Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine's Mantel

Well I am late for the party
 I have been so busy
Busy trying to "Get my Crap Together"
I forgot to post my Valentine's Mantel.

I wanted to keep it simple this year.
And I fell in love with what Lindsey did with her jars.
I have been hoarding jars.
And new this would be perfect.



My Valentine Paint Chip Banner didn't make the cut.
It looks lovely hanging from another shelf
I have been in love with the color grey lately and wanted to use it.
A little grey, a little red, and a dash of pink.


I brought back my dictionary page covered canvases.
The little birdies made a comeback in pink.
The hearts are fabric fused together with heat and bond.
Paper doilies, baker's twine, and some sweet Silhouettes.
It really looks sweet.


6 comments:

  1. I love this! So simple and cute! Came over to vist from TT&J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww super cute!! Love it!

    Found you on TT&J! ;) Would love for you to come by my party to link this up.. or any other projects you may have.
    http://www.littleinspiration.com/2012/02/create-inspire-party.html

    Thanks,
    Angie from A Little Inspiration

    P.S New follower of your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I hope you will link this up to my I Heart Projects Party if you haven't already.

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/92196103/reserved-listing-for-aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Visiting from tt&j. I love your mantel.. so Valentine-y. I wish I have a mantel so I could do something like this. Its just tooo cute :)

    If you get a chance I would love for you to share this at my party :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mantel decor! Love to see changes mantels for the seasons. I hope to have my spring mantel done soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...