Saturday, December 29, 2012

Top 5 Projects of 2012

Whew..its almost 2013.
Can you believe it ?

I took a look back over my projects
And came up with my Top 5
(with the use of Blogger Stats)
The funny thing is most of these projects were done of a whim
No planning, No prepping.......just ready, set, CRAFT.



I hope to feature more crafting in 2013.
And I have a ongoing wish list of Projects to do.
(Don't we all ???)
I would like to do some more sewing.
Work on my knitting skills.
(I still need to write a post about my creations and my new knitting friends)
Work on my Photography.
(Taking a class in January !!!)
And just have some fun with my Blog.

Thanks to all of my Blog Friends and Followers 
For all of your sweet comments and encouragement. 
I love hearing from you all.

Here's to a adventurous 2013....CHEERS !!!

1 comment:

  1. You always have such wonderful projects! I love reading your blog. I wanted to invite you to come link up at a party on my blog. It is a link party for OLD projects--so that we can hopefully get more traffic to our blogs using projects we've already posted. Come over and remind us of some of your favorite projects!
    The link-up is live now.
    http://www.dosmallthingswithlove.com/2013/01/hello-and-welcome-to-first-oldie-but.html
    Hope to see you there!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...