Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Year of the Mantel - 2011 Review

I wanted to put together my Year in Review
Which post recieved the most views
(Well what Google says)
My Mantels seemed to dominate in 2011.
Presenting Twigs and Twirls Top 5.......
















Overall Top Blog Post
(posted in December 2010)



This simple thing has gotten over 1600 views.
Can you believe it ???

I also would love to give a shout out to one of my favorite blogs.
She was the first blogs I read and fell in love with.
She truly is an inspiration.
She has become my Top Referring Site and Top URL's

Jen at Tatertots and Jello

Seriously if you haven't check out her blog
You definately need to.

I would also like to thank all of my followers.
Without you well, I would be talking to myself.
Thank you for all of your support and encoragement.

Well that is it
Twigs and Twirls Top 5
I look forward to making my blog grow in 2012
Happy New Year.

Linking up with my Friends....

Home Stories A to Z - My Favorite Post Party 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...