Saturday, December 1, 2012

Getting into FULL HOLIDAY MODE......

Yes I am still here.
I seem to have a habit of blog blog blog
and then....nothing.

I look at it this way
Its my blog and I'll blog when I want to.
LOL

Since I last blogged
Halloween came and went
I turned ummm.....42
I was a guest judge with the CSI Project
 We celebrated Thanksgiving with some wonderful friends

But now we are in full HOLIDAY MODE
Tree is up but it still needs something
(not quite sure what but it will hit me, hopefully before Dec 25th)
I actually decorated outside this year
Something about hanging evergreens in 80 degree weather still makes me chuckle.

We are actually celebrating Christmas here at home this year.
For some reason the 6 year old wants to stay home 
We usually travel to Grammie's
So this year Grammie will be traveling here
(actually its not far, she lives about an hour away)

And I have been crafting and creating for Christmas
And I hope to share it all with you.

For Starters a review of my Christmas in July


I can't wait to show you more !!!
It will be another Handmade Gift giving this year.
Thanks to Pinterest...I have some great ideas.

The countdown begins.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...